Service and Compassion and Convenience and Comfort
- We are open 365 days per year, including Sundays 2pm-3pm, Bank holidays 2pm-3pm and even on Christmas day from 2pm-3pm.
- Being a Veterinary Council of Ireland accredited small animal Veterinary Hospital, our registered clients are assured a premium service and 24 hour emergency cover.
- We offer appointments 7 days a week, drop off from 8am.
- We endeavour to see “walk ins” as soon as possible.
- Emergency cases always take preference.
- Our pet ambulance is on stand by for emergencies and pre-arranged house calls (separate fees apply).
- Reserved client parking at rear of premises.
- Our staff are highly trained and experienced.
- We believe in treating both you and your pet with compassion, dignity and respect.
- We realise that your visit to us can be stressful and we endeavour to minimise this.
- Our premises has been completely refurbished in June 2015 with client comfort and hygiene being our priority.
- All rooms are now air conditioned.
- The clients waiting area is more spacious.
- You can sit back and relax on our leather couches.
- You can leave your pet in for treatment while you get a few jobs done downtown.
Patrick Street, Mullingar
Tel: 044 93-49686
24hour emergency service
|Monday||8:30am – 6pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am – 7pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am – 6pm|
|Thursday||8:30am – 7pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 6pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 1:30pm|
|Sunday||2pm – 3pm|
|Bank Holiday||2pm – 3pm|
|24hour emergency service 044 9349686|